NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Advisor Banking Services (Supervisory) – Lagos
||Advisor Banking Services (Supervsory)
• To Monitor The Banking Services Provided To MTNN And Ensure Compliance Across Board To The Service Level Agreements (SLAs) Between MTNN And Banks.
• Collate And Analyse Data On Cash Movements, Bank Charges, Interest Rates, Exchange Rate Movements And Placements.
• Set Up And Manage MTN Bank Accounts, Monitoring Bank Tariffs And Price Book For Bank Charges.
• Verify All General Ledger Balances Relating To Bank Accounts, Identifying Banking Service Gaps Across The Business Units That Interface With Banks.
• Monitor Sweeps From Various Sub Accounts To Main Accounts For Compliance, Ensuring Credit Interest Is Accurately Entered And Applied Every Month As Agreed By The Various Banks.
• Review Banking Service Level Agreements (SLAs) In Line With Changes In The Banking Environment, Ensuring Compliance Issues And Complaints Relating To Banking Services Are Followed Up And Resolved.
• Implement Treasury Policies, Processes, And Procedures, Maintaining Treasury Records And Audit Trail In Strict Compliance To MTNN Policies And Procedures.
• Coordinate Monthly Reconciliation Meeting, Providing Banking Reports For Year-End Audit As It Relates To Treasury.
• Conduct Research And Compile Data, Benchmarking On Treasury And Banking Services.
• Measure The Standard Of Banking Services Provided To MTNN
• Collate And Store Media Information (Electronic And Hard Copy) To Assist MTNN Develop And Maintain A Standard Treasury Department
• Assist In Implementing New Business Processes Within MTNN Treasury Functions And Across Divisional Functions.
• Implement Systems For The Efficient Administration Of Treasury Department
• Obtain Feedbacks And Recommendations From Banks On Service Issues And Standards, Monitoring And Reporting On The Quality Of Banking Services.
• Manage Information Flow, Ensuring Clear Correspondence And Up-To-Date Communication With Banks At All Times.
• Interface With Bankers, Financial Institutions On Behalf Of The Treasury Department.
• Interface With MTN N Departments On Behalf Of The Treasury Department.
• Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
• Foster Active Collaboration And Relationships With Employees Across All Levels And Divisions In Line With MTN’s VB And Values.
• Normal MTNN Working Conditions
• May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
• Open Plan Office
|Experience & Training
• Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience Working With Others
• Experience Working In A Medium Organization
• Experience In A Financial Environment In Treasury/Banking.
• Familiarity With Good Accounting Practices And The Nigerian Policy Environment.
• Extensive Bank Reconciliation Experience
• Audit, Compliance And/Or Internal Control Experience
• Knowledge Of Banking Processes And Products.
• Customer Service Or Performance Management Experience Will Be An Added Advantage
||BSc, BTech, HND Or BSc
How to Apply