NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
||Advisor, State & Local Government Affairs (Ibadan, Enugu, PH, Asaba, Kano & Jos)
• Provide Advisory Service With Regards To Government Related Issues At The Federal And State Levels And Maintain A Strong Relationship Between These Relevant Institutions, With A View To Ensuring Long Term Viability Of The Business.
• Carry Out Research And Reviews Of Relevant Telecoms Issues That Have Impact On The Telecoms Industry And MTNN.
• Prepare Correspondence And Position Papers On Government Related Issues.
• Track And Monitor Events In The Government Sector, Especially As They Relate To The Telecoms Business.
• Provide Weekly Intelligence Reports And Feedback On Emerging Issues In Federal And State Government Circles As It Relates To Telecommunications.
• Provide Informed Opinion On All Issues Relating To MTNN From A Government Relations Perspective, Including New Legislatures, Government Policies, Etc.
Initiate Regular Meetings And Provide Advisory Support To Key Government Stakeholders
• Manage Corporate Relationships With Stakeholder Groups Including External Parties (The Media, Government Agencies, Corporate Organisations, Vendors, Etc.) And Internal Clients And General Employee Groups.
• Develop And Maintain Relationship With Key Government Stakeholders.
• Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
• Foster Active Collaboration And Relationships With Employees Across All Levels And Divisions In Line With MTN’s VB And Values.
Standard Working Condition
|Experience & Training
• First Degree In Any Relevant Discipline.
• Fluent In English.
• Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience With Working With Others.
• Experience Working In A Medium Organization.
• Experience In Roles Directly Related To High Level Interactions In Government And Politics
• On The Job Training And Exposure.
• Industry Conferences
||BA, BEd, BSc, HND Or BTech
How to Apply
Apply on the company's website - HERE