Permanent Assistant Manager, Procurement
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Analyze purchase requisitions and scope of work to ensure clarity and completeness in the description of the materials and equipment, quantity and quality requirements, delivery requirements, mode of transportation, and proper support documentation. Ensure that requisitions are properly
- Directs the creation of request for quotations (RFQ) and competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain best quality, delivery and price for goods and
- Responsible for approving the selection and qualification of suppliers, negotiating with suppliers, and implementing agreements for procurement of goods and
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- Ten years oil and gas working experience in a procurement or supply chain role.
- Upstream oil and gas facility maintenance experience.
- Ability to use Business Systems (Sage and Maximo) at an advanced level is