Full-Time Business Improvement Manager
Sub Saharan Africa
English & Exams
Pay Band 7
Pay band: 7 (Locally engaged grade F) /Post Duration:Fixed term of 12 months/ Eligibility: Right to live and work in Nigeria / Location: Lagos or Abuja / Deadline for application: 23 July 2018 (23:59 UK Time)
British Council Nigeria is looking to hire an individual with exceptional Business development and delivery experience to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operational delivery of all exam products in Nigeria through identification and implementation of business improvement approaches. The successful candidate will work with the Country Exams Manager to review and guarantee improvement of exams systems to ensure that they remain fit for purpose and are designed to meet customer and stakeholder needs.
The successful role holder will have the option of working from our Lagos or Abuja office. The starting salary for this role is NGN 9,178,045.00.
Purpose of job
- The role will be accountable to provide people, process and change leadership through a transitional period to ensure business as usual operations
ismaintained while transitioning to a new operating model.
- Support the ongoing delivery of the current Exams Transformation Programme portfolio ensuring that the supply chain is efficient and effective on a global basis.
- Implementation of new products and services including support of the transition from
- Champion for the region to enable the business to respond to future product demands.
If this is of interest, please read below:
Business Improvement Manager
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 3 years line management experience with evidence of managing staff performance
- At least 3 years in operations management, meeting challenging targets
- Experience of business process improvement including improvement within a global business environment
ofsupporting projects in response to customer expectations and changing products & services.
- Data analysis skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
As part of the recruitment exercise, shortlisted candidates will undergo IELTS test (test of English) and interviews.
Short-listing is carried out against the essential knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience as specified in the Role Profile which accompanies this. Were required, desirable skills can also be used.
For further information please view the documents below: