Contract Construction Group Manager Lead
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Civil & Structural)
- At least 20 years experience in oil & gas onshore and offshore facilities experience
- At least 15 years experience as Senior Project Construction Engineer in a multi-billion project
- Prior experience shall also include project management/engineering in an offshore retrofit project
- Good written and spoken English language communication skills are essential.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Represent Construction function in interaction with the projects
- Ensuring adequate resources are applied and timely work is performed within Construction core groups to meet project needs
- Provide constructability input into the basis for design
- Promote cost reduction and other project deliverables
Work Location and Schedule
- Work mostly performed in Abuja office, Nigeria
- May however be required to visit project work sites occasionally
- Rotation schedule (11 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF)