Permanent Digital Channel Manager
Job Title: Digital Channel Manager
Our client is a widely recognised Specialist Life Assurance Company in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with bespoke insurance products tailored for each phase of their lives. The company is aimed at improving the quality of life of clients by providing prompt and quality insurance service delivery. They offer a range of insurance products such as annuity, investment plans, group life plans and much more.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be reporting to the MD/CEO.
This individual will be responsible for responsible for marketing across the firms various digital channels. This role is strategic and will also work across Mobile platforms including building optimized mobile applications through Pay per Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Emails and affiliates. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- To create and lead the development of digital marketing strategy across all digital channels including Search engine optimization (SEO), affiliates and display.
- Drive quarterly lead generation targets through management of digital marketing spend.
- Ensure daily digital spends are on-pace to budget, managing cost and providing detailed campaign reporting on a weekly basis.
- Come up with new campaign targeting ideas
- Integrate all campaigns with our internal tracking systems and make tracking and attribution improvement.
- Stay on pulse with all digital marketing industry trends and disruptions
- Responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity with channel partners.
- Developing and overseeing the marketing plan for digital channels within the organisation.
- Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (Return On Investment and Key Performance Indicators)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Develop new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize digital user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Result Orientation/ Drive for results
- Conflict and/or negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Decision making
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Numerical/Arithmetical Ability
- Strategic thinking
- Proven track record of driving substantial revenue growth through digital channel management
- Extensive experience managing both Cost Per Mille (CPM) and Cost Per Click (CPC) acquisition, retargeting display and paid social campaigns.
- Very strong Excel and analytical skill
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Mobile campaign experience/ good relationships with digital partners
- Expert knowledge of social media
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Application Programming Interface (API) integrations with digital vendors
Qualification & Experience
- An advanced degree in Marketing or an MBA strongly preferred
- HND or BSc. in Administration, Mass Communication, International Relations and relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years cumulative relevant experience with at least four (4) years in digital marketing
- Experience in the Insurance Industry an added advantage