Contract Electrical Engineer
Rivers State, Nigeria
ASC Nigeria Ltd is a strong local player, providing specialised recruitment services for oil and gas operators in Nigeria.
The company provides Manpower solutions.
Always striving for the best for our client, who works with state of the art technology, and is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team.
- Transient, Stability and Steady state motor starting studies, simulation and calculation.
- Short circuit current calculation, simulation studies and calculation.
- Electrical design philosophy and criteria.
- Cable sizing criteria and calculation.
- Plant sizing design and calculation.
- Onshore field construction.
- Expertise in all aspects of process plant, instrument, control and ESD systems and software.
- Knowledge of installation and commissioning.
- Ability to specify key technical studies.
- Control and management of design change.
Engineering Degree ( Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
· Shall be a Corporate Member of NSE/COREN
· Shall be a Corporate Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
Participate in the Professional Career Development of IEEE
Fluent knowledge of English
At least 7 years relevant and related experience in the Oil and Gas Industry