Full-Time Exams Change Implementation Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sub Saharan Africa
English & Exams
Pay Band 7
Pay band: 7 (Locally engaged grade F) /Post Duration:Fixed term of 12 months/ Eligibility: Right to live and work in Nigeria / Location: Lagos or Abuja / Deadline for application: 23 July 2018 (23:59 UK Time)
British Council Nigeria is looking to hire an individual with strong project and change management experience to provide professional leadership and coordination of the implementation of the Exams change programme. The successful candidate will work with the Country Exams Manager to support the business to delivering people and technology system changes.
The successful role holder will have the option of working from our Lagos or Abuja office. The starting salary for this role is NGN 9,178,045.00.
Purpose of job
- To lead on overall planning and reporting, stakeholder management, communication alignment and review and benefits tracking.
- To lead
onthe detailed planning, process/systems set-up, and implementation of all aspects of the change programme
- To manage the programme timelines and key milestones against the agreed project plan
- To liaise with key internal and external stakeholders, ensuring coordination of inputs and outputs, and buy-in where required
- To liaise with internal teams and on the implications of change, to
agreeaims and coordinate planning
toachieve those aims
If this is of interest, please read below:
Exams Change Implementation Manager
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 3
yearsoperational experience and/or project management experience
- Evidence of managing a project to agreed timescales, budgets
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management and communications
- Experience a managing people and technology change projects
- Track record in managing projects with multiple stakeholders and drawing on external advice
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP is desirable.
As part of the recruitment exercise, shortlisted candidates will undergo IELTS test (test of English) and interviews.
Short-listing is carried out against the essential knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience as specified in the Role Profile which accompanies this. Were required, desirable skills can also be used.
For further information please view the documents below: