Full-Time Human Resources Services Specialist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Human Resources Services Specialist – Nigeria – 004AQ3
HR Service Delivery
- Drive the HR transformation program to deliver a global productivity on the function (HR Offer, Lean the processes, define R & R, Size the organizations, Change Management, Performance KPI’s, payroll policy).
- Deploy the Shared Services Center by centralizing activities such as Admin/Payroll, HRIS, Talent acquisition (hiring/mobility), learning & development delivery, employee direct and helpdesk, Rewards delivery and change management.
- Main Run Missions include:
o Realize high level of Sourcing, animate the Mobility process and the Employee branding
o Deliver service in Payroll and Administration (inc. Learning & Development delivery) to all employees
o Optimize efficiency and costs (processes, standardization, digitation, lean…)
o Deploy HRIS strategy, employee direct call centres, HR Metrics & Data quality
o Reward Operations: Run data gathering, implement compensation changes
- Define Service level agreements, communicate and negotiate with internal customers and set up efficient performance metrics.
- To educate and assist other Shared Services team members of other streams ensuring the skills are adapted to the new business goals.
- To keep up to date with developments with respect to the management system, as well as apply the policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- To communicate improvement possibilities with respect to the management system to the relevant process owner or directly to quality & customer satisfaction and participate in improvement initiatives.
- In constant partnership with his/her business leader, proposes efficient HR solutions (costs / time) that are suited to the business challenges and guarantees the application of Group HR policies.
PeopleLink, Helpdesk, Support
- HR Helpdesk to HR, Managers and Employees providing through phone and self service
Other Human Resources Responsibilities & Projects
- To drive end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process.
- To implement and maintain formal and informal communication mechanisms to encourage open channels of communication with staff and to handle staff queries.
- To assist in ensuring that the performance management system is applied fairly and correctly; education of employees on the use and maintenance of the performance appraisal system.
- To assist in ensuring that the organisation’s compensation and benefits policies, including short term incentive plans (STIP) are implemented.
- To assist with the implementation and improvement of compensation, benefits and administration systems.
- Contribute to employees’ professional development, focusing more specially on high potentials and talents. Ensure the right resources are at the right jobs within the entity. Facilitate internal mobility.
- Identifies training needs; Plans, develops and conducts in-house training programs.
- To assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of an Induction programme to ensure that all employees remain abreast of the organisation’s internal structures, management, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Manage labour relations and legal aspects for the entity. Ensure compliance to Occupational Safety & Health.
- To remain up to date on staff welfare issues and provide support as and when necessary.
- Developing, writing and implementing company policies and procedures.
- To assist with Human Resources projects as and when required e.g. driving the organisation’s principles of responsibility, One Voice Campaign, etc.
- To ensure that all standard operating procedures are adhered to as well as all professional standards are maintained in all business situations.
Education & Experience
|· Undergraduate business degree in Human Resources or Social Sciences OR Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management||a|
|· Minimum of 5 years relevant Human Resources experience.||
Knowledge and Skills
|· Relevant Legislation||a|
|· Human Resources processes and procedures||a|
|· Payroll & Post payroll Management||a|
|· Cost and time effective recruitment methods||a|
|· Planning and Organising||a|
|· Verbal and Written Communication||
|· Computer Literacy||a|
|· Interpersonal Skills||a|
|· Time Management||a|
|· Analytical Thinking||a|