Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Creative Associates International has been working in Nigeria for more than a decade to support development programs throughout the country.
As we are expanding our positive impact on Nigeria we are currently looking for talented individuals to be a part of this effort. Creative Associates is looking to build relationships with individuals that have proven operational experience working on donor funded projects. The goal is to create and build a network of operations experts interested in employment with Creative either now or in the future as opportunities become available. Some positions are available now and other opportunities will present themselves in the near future.
We are looking for operational experts in the following functional areas:
- Grants Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources and Administration
- Information Technology
Only individuals containing the following qualifications will be considered:
- Bachelor degree or University degree, advance degree preferred
- At least 2-5 years of experience in one of the above operational function area
- Proven experience with one of the following donors: USAID, OTI, U.S. State Department, DfID or other development donor
- Strong verbal communication skills and effective in representation and liaison with external actors
- Excellent spoken and technical writing ability in English, including report writing
- Good computer skills in programs including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging working and living conditions
You will only be contacted if you meet the above qualifications. No phone calls please.