Contract PCT Logistics Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ASC Nigeria Ltd is a strong local player, providing specialised recruitment services for oil and gas operators in Nigeria.
The company provides Manpower solutions.
The SERVICE holder coordinates with project teams, and carries out the identification of transportation requirements for personnel movements.
- Ensures the suitability of the transportation, initiates control as necessary and implements corrective actions.
- Communicates logistics issues to project team and where necessary, liaises with project cost control, planning, contracts and quality functions to ensure optimised management of information.
- Ensures the tracking of Project personnel journey management (mobilisations and missions) to efficiently manage arrival and departure logistics by coordinating with CLIENT Logistics and CLIENT Security.
- Presents Periodic reports on the Logistics Management for the project.
- Overall Management of Transportation contracts and pool car management.
- Implements project approved documentation, policies, procedures, manuals and other related documents.
- Checks all invoices for logistics services against service requests made from the logistics office.
- Verifies, summarizes and submits invoices to the Management for certification.
- Submits payment requests for logistics services.
- Processes logistics requests from Packages and ensures follow-up action completed by the Logistics Assistant.
- Manages the logistics ticket system (where applicable).
- Coordinates with Administration Manager to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to management.
- Comply with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees PTS bookings and registrations.
- Coordinates central PMT social events in conjunction with project communication entity.
- Promotes company safety, environment, quality policies and programs.
- To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleague’s safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in relevant discipline
- 4-5 years experience in related tasks
- Good team spirit and open communication skills.
- Well organised, diligent and proactive.
- Microsoft Office skills
- High level of accuracy with excellent attention to details
- Quick to learn new systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to get along with and work well with people at all levels