Full-Time Prescription Engineer
|Prescription Engineer – 004C5V
· Deploy all prescription actions with consultants assigned, to maximize the business with them by doing aggressive lobbying and maintain good relations with ministries, consultants, hotel operators and End Users.
· Initiate and implement action plan for deployment of prescription process with clients, consultants, Interior Designers and Developers.
· Create opportunities and deploy prescriptions tools and themes in line with ‘One Schneider’ solutions approach and as per the needs of the market with a clear view of customer channel.
· Build and secure relationship with Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) consultants in West African Markets
· Promote visibility of Schneider in the local consultant network
· Align the goals and strategies to accomplish short-term & long-term projects being specified
· Build customers relationship with clear interaction and engagement
· Regularly conduct training, coordinate with Marketing team to organize seminar/product launching for consultant network
· Regularly update sales team on new knowledge of products, international/local standards to improve technical competency of the team
· Report clearly on all activities as and when required
· Organize and conduct customer presentations, seminars.
· Increase market share by promoting and increasing Schneider brand image in the market.
· Increase number of hits with regular visits to consultants and End Users.
· Study and document the market variables and the position of Schneider and competitors in the market as part of the country business plan.
Initiate and control pre-qualification process with allocated consultants and designers
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics.
· 8-10 years’ experience in similar product and project sales environment.
· Strong project analytical skills.
· Good communication, interpersonal and networking skills
· Excellent sales and negotiations skills.
· Have knowledge in project sales and project management
· Good understanding of Schneider-Electric’s products and competitors’ is an added advantage
· Accreditation and Affiliation with international Standards body and Engineering Institutes.