Full-Time Product Manager – LV/MV
|Product Manager – LV/MV – Nigeria – 003XYH
• Medium Voltage Product pricing, positioning & profitability analysis for activities being managed
• Medium Voltage prescription on projects.
• Develop relationship with strategic partners.
• Organize medium voltage product technical trainings for internal and external stakeholders.
• Implementing product launches.
• Work closely with the Energy Business Unit to develop business plans for the region
• Follow up of all energy business plans in the region.
• Support the energy Business Unit with all Business information required.
• Work closely with the Sales and Supply Chain Management team to build monthly rolling forecast.
• Provide technical and commercial support to sales team in order to close out projects.
• Deployment of all required energy BU tools and software to aid processes within the region.
• Follow up with Sales team on all energy business (Transactional and projects) to ensure that commitments and targets are achieved.
• Issue resolutions with various factories for all medium voltage products.
• Monitoring of medium voltage products in stock and orders in transit to ensure stock is at the right level.
Bachelor’s in electrical engineering is a must.
Total years of experience : Total Years of Experience 6+ years / 3 Years solid in the Product Marketing or technical marketing in electrical engineering industry is a must
Good team player who demonstrates reliability, Communicates constructively, Shows
commitment to the team.
Demonstrates strong performance and the company’s values:
1. Straightforward: We are Straightforward, we do what we say and we communicate insimple ways, we behave with integrity.
2. Challenge : We chaIlenge our seleves and others to rethink what we expected. We areagile and move at the speed of change.
3. Open : We are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect and collaboratewith others.
4. Passisonate: We are passionate about our customers, our people, our buisness and ourtechnology. We are positive in our approch to findind solutions that improve our lives.
5. Effective: We are effective, we deliver on promises. We are pragmatic and fast, and wecompete to win.