Full-Time WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure maximized warehouse utilization.
- Receive stock and ensure stock availability
- Manage calling area and breakages
- Supervise forklift operations
- Protect stock against elements
- Apply administration systems and procedures
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Ensure stock rotation
- Optimize team performance
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2-4 years of similar experience in FMCG company.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Managerial: Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, strategic thinking, excellent organisation skills and attention to details
- Technical: Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, amongst others;
- Personal: Strong eye for detail, good communication skills, integrity, adaptability, positive attitude and good listening skills.