Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Our client is in the manufacturing sector and is looking to hire a social media manager to manage its social media strategy, social media platforms and channels, create content for social media and digital campaigns, and optimize its digital marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily management of all social platforms and channels including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Develop and execute social media strategy.
- Create and manage company pages on various social media platforms.
- Collaborate with other departments within the company, and provide social media research, data, and reports to assist with achieving company objectives.
- Manage customer communication using social media channels.
- Content creation for social media channels and digital marketing.
- Content calendar management.
- Launch and implement social media projects.
- Manage company communications via social media platforms and channels.
- Manage advertising of the company’s products using social media channels.
- Coordinate and collaborate with influencers where necessary to advance company objectives.
- Grow followers and audience management across channels and social platforms.
- Create periodic reports on social and digital activity.
The ideal candidate for the role has:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Up to 3 years’ experience in social media management, digital marketing, communications, and content creation.
- Ability to write clear, engaging, cohesive messaging with the right audience in mind.
- Analytical skills to understand and measure impact of social media strategy to overall company objectives.
- An eye for high-quality and impactful content.
- The ability to work as a team of one, as part of a team, or as part of a cross-functional team.
- The ability to engage with an online audience and create a community.
- Understanding of innovative and best practice in social, content, and digital marketing.
- Resourcefulness and a willingness to learn and be innovative.
The role is an initial six-month contract with a possibility of extension and transitioning to a permanent role.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, send a CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state “Social Media Manager” in the subject.
The job advert closes on May 23, 2020 but may close earlier when the ideal candidate is found. Selection will be done on a rolling basis so it is best to apply as soon as possible.