Annually, Total, in partnership with The Embassy of France in Nigeria, select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars to master’s degree programs in Management, Finance, International Relations, Energy and Environmental issues in top universities in France. The award is full board.
The French Embassy welcome applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians for the 2019 /2020 Quai d’Orsay/Total International Scholarship Scheme.
Interested applicants, who must have obtained a university degree (minimum second upper class) not earlier than (5) years ago and must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme should visit our website – www.careers.total.com for detailed information. All application forms must be completed online. No paper applications will be accepted.
TIPS FOR NAVIGATING THE WEBSITE:
1) If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
2) Click on “APPLY TO TOTAL”
3) Navigate to “Our offers” and select your language preference
4) Click on “Advanced search”
a) In the “Country” text box type “Nigeria”
b) in the “Functional discipline” option box select “Research Innovation & Development”
c) Then click “Search” to display the advanced Scholarship Programme in Nigeria.
5) Click on the “Total International Scholarship” to view details of the application. you can then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply to job” at the bottom of the page.
6) You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
7) Please fill the form accordingly.
8) It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is requested in the application form.
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
• Name, surname name, other names (where applicable)
• Date of birth
• Contact address stipulating road street number(s) only
• Functional email address. Please Note; All communication will be by email ONLY
• State of origin
• Details of tertiary education; Institution, degree obtained, Class of degree, period of study
• Details of secondary education; institution, certificate, period of study
• Details of primary education; institution, certificate, period of study.
Closing Date is March 28, 2019