Our client, a publisher of an online newspaper is seeking to recruit a Publishing Assistant who will carry out editorial and publishing tasks, and perform tasks in support of the editor and publisher.
- Supporting senior editorial staff in administration, planning, and producing of different publications.
- Writing articles, news, reports, speeches, and social media content.
- Preparing documents for publication.
- Publishing content on social media.
- Preparing materials for publication
- Liaising with graphic artists, designers, and production staff.
- Administrative duties.
- Content creation.
- Researching and verifying information.
- Liaising with stakeholders across industries and communities.
- Attending press conferences and media events
- Handing communication with external organizations.
- Create and commission videos, etc
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to apply verbal, non-verbal, and written communication methods.
- Strong editorial skills.
- Very good writing skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience in publishing.
- A great eye for detail and the ability to spot mistakes, and correct errors.
How To Apply
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and state “Publishing Assistant” in the subject.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE SHORTLISTED. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment for this role will continue till the ideal candidate is found, and the role filled.